Method to our madness.
We have always said that graphic design is an investment in value. By adding value to your business communications we are really building your brand one project at a time. In the end, that branding creates new customers and/or employees who buy-in to your culture and ultimately increase your bottom line.
Our pricing process is based on adding value. When we estimate a project, we look at several key factors:
- Who you are. What should your message be?
- Your competition. Direct or indirect?
- Demographics. Men/Women, Age, Income, Location, Lifestyle.
- The Project Itself. What do you want people to do?
- Are there complimentary projects? Website. Print. Outdoor. Media.
- Deadlines. Best and worst case scenario.
- Budgets. Supplying a budget does not change our pricing formula. It is a quick and easy way to determine if we’re a compatible design firm to help you with your projects. If not, we are happy to suggest other businesses that we respect.
- Potential. Setting a goal for return on investment.
Once the project has been defined, we will provide an official estimate with an overview of the work to be completed and the terms of our agreement. Upon approval of the terms and a small down payment, we commence to building the strategy that will add the most value to your brand. It looks something like this: